Eastbourne Property Shop are a vibrant and established sales and letting agency. We provide a dedicated professional service to landlords in our area with competitive rates and quality second to none.
Our Property Management service relieves the day to day responsibility and commitment of being a landlord. Whether it's managing the checkout process or repairing burst pipes at 2 am Eastbourne Property Shop will be there to maintain your investment.
We stand by our mission to put our customers service first. Here to look after our customers with transparent fees, no hidden costs and a company who cares making sure your time spent with us is enjoyable and profitable.
We understand the difficulties with choosing a letting agent so we have highlighted a few key points below at why you should choose us. Should you have any queries or questions please feel free to contact us.
What would every Landlord like?
We purposely discourage a property to be let immediately as a first priority, we are mindful that every Landlord would like a quality tenant as well as a good reliable rent quickly paid.
We can tailor our service to suit your requirements. We offer a choice of packages which enables you the Landlord to be involved as much or as little as you would like.
What do Landlords look for in a Letting Agent?
Our Landlords have listed the following attributes, when searching for a Lettings Agent:-
- Honesty of Agent with regards to the information provided.
- Quality of Proposed Tenant and not just let at any cost.
- Matching the right Property to the right prospective tenant.
- Realistic rental being asked, not just trying to offer the highest just to impress landlord to gain the instruction of letting the property.
- Advertising coverage offered through portals ie Rightmove, Zoopla, Onthemarket.com and our own website www.eastbournepropertyshop.co.uk
- Accurate specification listed in the property details and quality pictures.
- Good communication between agent and owner – with a single point of contact for the owner.
- Regular checks of the property.
- Any problems/ issues to be referred to owner as soon as possible.
- Use of reliable tradesmen for any work necessary.
- Updating the owner with any new laws or services requirements which they may not be aware of. This is particularly relevant for owners living abroad and first-time landlords.
- Keeping owners aware of current rates being charged for similar properties so that their rent can be kept in line with other rented properties.